Take a minute to read our Terms and Conditions which include conditions of use for Spa Facilities and Treatments, and terms for Payments, Cancellations and Refunds.
General Terms and Conditions
- Customers must be aged 16 or over.
- If you have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor prior to using Aqua Springs or having a therapy treatment. If necessary bring a Doctor’s note with you.
- Use of Aqua Springs Spa facilities is not advised if you are pregnant. However if you wish to enjoy a treatment or therapy whilst pregnant, please advise the reception staff at the time of booking. Some treatments are not recommended in the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Please advise the reception staff at the time of booking if you require an accessible treatment room.
- Clients having treatments at Aqua Springs for the first time should allow 15 minutes prior to treatment, in order to complete a consultation card.
- Treatment time includes client preparation. Clients arriving late for their appointments will not receive an extension of treatment time. This means that treatment time maybe limited or not possible at all in the time left available.
- Clients having waxing treatments are advised not to use the spa facilities prior to or after treatment.
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds
- Payments for packages must be paid in full at the time of booking (refunds will not be given).
- Treatments totalling £50 or more must be paid for at the time of booking.
- Clients wishing to cancel or reschedule their appointments must where possible give a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- Clients giving less than 48 hours notice will not receive any refund and will incur a 50% charge of the total treatment/treatments. No further subsequent bookings will be taken unless this fee is settled in full at the time of booking.
- Refunds are not available on vouchers.
- Prices may be subject to change at any time.